Find cheap hotels in Kamakura
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kamakura
Most frequently booked hotels in Kamakura
Finding Kamakura Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Kamakura? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 26 Kamakura hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for inexpensive hotels in Kamakura, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Kamakura offers a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something you like:
- 2 budget hotels
- 6 family-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kamakura
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Kamakura, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these hotels in Kamakura for the free breakfast:
- WeBase Kamakura - Hostel
- Iza Kamakura Guest House & Bar
The following Kamakura hotel is popular with guests for the pool:
- Kamakura Prince Hotel
The city of Kamakura is known for its beaches, ocean views and temples. Popular attractions in and around Kamakura include:
- Enkyuji Temple
- Sasuke Inari Shrine
- Great Buddha
- Kotokuin Temple
- Zeniarai Benten Shrine
- Genjiyama Park
- Kamakura Museum of Literature
When making plans for your trip to Kamakura, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kamakura?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Kamakura, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kamakura are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 265 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 342 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 256 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Kamakura is 1155 mm.