Renovations + Closures
This property is closed from 25 March 2020 to 15 November 2020 (dates subject to change).
Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection offers its guests a golf course, 2 the outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this resort measures 17,000 square feet (2 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kids' pool, spa services, and a free kid's club are also featured at the luxury Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Kamuela resort is smoke free.
- 341 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 17,000 sq ft of conference space
- 2 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
, Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection offers 341 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and espresso makers. Rooms open to furnished lanais. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Private lanai (furnished)
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cots (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Canoehouse – This beachfront fine-dining restaurant only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Shiono at Mauna Lani – Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Bay Terrace – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant only serves breakfast. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Guests can play rounds at the 36-hole golf course. 2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Free bicycles on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Boat on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Boat tours on site
- Sailboat on site
- Swimming nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Parasailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Cave exploring on site
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Body wraps
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to lift
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness centre
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Anyone traveling to Hawaii is required to have a government Safe Travels account and self-quarantine for 14 days. Beginning October 15, travelers who have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arriving are exempt from quarantine.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
Tax ID - W20343146-01
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. The tax ID number is W20343146-01. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Service animals are allowed
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Debit cards not accepted
- Protective clothing is not available for guests
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- State tax ID - W20343146-01
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/Valet service
- Additional inclusions
- Wired Internet access (may be limited)
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 24 and USD 48 for adults, and USD 3 and USD 24 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel Bungalows Kamuela
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows Kamuela
- Mauna Lani Bay Hotel Bungalows
- Mauna Lani Bay Bungalows Kamuela
- Mauna Lani Bay Bungalows
- Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection Resort
- Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection Kamuela
- Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection Resort Kamuela
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times and massage services. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection is listed in the 2020 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Kamuela-Hotels-Mauna-Lani,-Auberge-Resorts-Collection.h426160-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Kamuela-Hotels-Mauna-Lani,-Auberge-Resorts-Collection.h426160-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Kamuela-Hotels-Mauna-Lani,-Auberge-Resorts-Collection.h426160-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&