Renovations + Closures
This property is closed from 24 March 2020 to 20 November 2020 (dates subject to change).
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort, where you can play a round of golf at the golf course, cool off in one of the 2 the outdoor swimming pools and enjoy a treatment at the full-service spa. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This beach resort also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a garden. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Kamuela resort is smoke free.
- 249 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.) (41.5 km / 25.8 mi)
Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort offers 249 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, bathrobes, slippers and bidets. This Kamuela resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cots (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Meridia – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and only serves dinner.
Ikena Landing – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves breakfast. Open daily.
Naupaka Beach Grill – This beach restaurant specialises in American cuisine and only serves breakfast. Open daily.
Piko Coffee + Bar – This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Naupaka Beach Gril – This family restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. 2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a steam room and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Hapuna Spa by Mandara has 3 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments.
The spa is open daily.
- Deep tissue massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair-accessible path to lift
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness centre
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is: 21
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Anyone traveling to Hawaii is required to have a government Safe Travels account and self-quarantine for 14 days. Beginning October 15, travelers who have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arriving are exempt from quarantine.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Tax ID - TA-105-321-8816-01
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The tax ID number is TA-105-321-8816-01. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property.Guests are provided with hand sanitiser and masks are required in public areas.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Car not required
- Debit cards not accepted
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- State tax ID - TA-105-321-8816-01
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 37 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.0 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel Hotel Kamuela
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel Kamuela
- Hapuna Prince Hotel
- Prince Hotel Hapuna Beach
- Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel
- Hapuna Beach Prince Kamuela
- Hapuna Beach Prince
- Hapuna Beach Resort Kamuela
- Hapuna Beach Kamuela
- Westin Hapuna Beach Resort Kamuela
- Westin Hapuna Beach Kamuela
- Westin Hapuna Beach
- Hapuna Beach Resort
- The Westin Hapuna Beach
- The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort Resort
- The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort Kamuela
- The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort Resort Kamuela
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Kamuela-Hotels-The-Westin-Hapuna-Beach-Resort.h34872-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Kamuela-Hotels-The-Westin-Hapuna-Beach-Resort.h34872-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Kamuela-Hotels-The-Westin-Hapuna-Beach-Resort.h34872-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&