Find cheap hotels in Kanuma
Hotels from £26
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kanuma
Most frequently booked hotels in Kanuma
Finding Kanuma Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Kanuma? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Kanuma has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kanuma include:
- Imamiya Shrine
- Kanuma Municipal Art Museum of Kawakami Sumio
- Furumine Shrine
- Mangan-ji Temple
- Oya Heiwa Kannon
- Oyaji Temple
- Oya History Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Kanuma?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Kanuma, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Kanuma are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and September, whereas January and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Kanuma is 40 mm.