Find cheap hotels in Karavas
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Karavas
Most frequently booked hotels in Karavas
Finding Alsancak - Karavas Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Alsancak - Karavas? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Alsancak - Karavas
The city of Alsancak - Karavas has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Alsancak - Karavas include:
- Cyprus Museum
- Diana Beach
- Nicosia Municipal Theater
- Cyprus International State Fairgrounds
- European University of Cyprus
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Solomou Square
When is the Best Time to Explore Alsancak - Karavas?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Alsancak - Karavas, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Alsancak - Karavas are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are February and January, whereas September and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 21°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Alsancak - Karavas is 20 mm.