Find cheap hotels in Karsiyang
Hotels from £8
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Karsiyang
Most frequently booked hotels in Karsiyang
Finding Karsiyang Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Karsiyang? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Karsiyang
When you're deciding where to stay in Karsiyang, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Karsiyang appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Eastin Easy Kurseong Darjeeling
The city of Karsiyang has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Karsiyang include:
- Tiger Hill
- Yiga Choling
- Batasia Memorial
- Japanese Peace Pagoda
- Botanical Gardens
- Raj Bhavan
When making plans for your holiday in Karsiyang, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Bagdogra (IXB) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Karsiyang?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Karsiyang, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Karsiyang are typically June and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas November and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 107 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 305 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 0 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Karsiyang is 412 mm.