Find cheap hotels in Karwar
Hotels from £12
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Karwar
Most frequently booked hotels in Karwar
Finding Karwar Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Karwar? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Karwar
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Karwar, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following hotel in Karwar for the free breakfast:
- Sterling Karwar
The following Karwar hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- Sterling Karwar
The city of Karwar has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Karwar include:
- Ravindranath Tagore Beach
- Kaju Bagh Beach
- Palolem Beach
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary
- Galgibaga Beach
- Rajbag Beach
- Patnem Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Karwar, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Goa (GOI-Dabolim) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Karwar?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Karwar, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Karwar are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are October and September, whereas March and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 38°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 193 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 21°C. Average precipitation for this season is 288 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 172 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Karwar is 653 mm.