Find cheap hotels in Kashima
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kashima
Most frequently booked hotels in Kashima
Finding Kashima Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Kashima? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Kashima has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kashima include:
- Yutoku Inari Shrine
- Gibizan Park
- Asahigaoka Park
- Ryukyu Islands
- Hizen Yoshida-Yaki Pottery Hall
- Hizen Yumekaido
- Sazanka Herb Museum
When arranging your Kashima getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kashima?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Kashima, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kashima are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 282 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 668 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 676 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 288 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Kashima is 1914 mm.