Find cheap hotels in Kastrisianika
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kastrisianika
Most frequently booked hotels in Kastrisianika
Finding Kastrisianika Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Kastrisianika? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Kastrisianika has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kastrisianika include:
- Agios Petros
- Fonissa Falls
- Mylopotamos Springs
- Cave of Milopotamos
- Port of Ag Pelagia
- Monastery of Ag Moni
- Port of Kythira
When making plans for your holiday in Kastrisianika, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Kithira (KIT-Kithira Island National) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kastrisianika?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Kastrisianika, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kastrisianika are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are February and December, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kastrisianika is 22 mm.