Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies or patios, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and seasonal outdoor pools
- Treat yourself to facials, manicures and pedicures or body scrubs at VENUS
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and a meeting room
- On-site recreation includes a steam room, a sauna and a playground
- Guests speak favourably about the beach and the room service
- Just a 4-minute drive from Agia Fotini Church and a few minutes from Olympic Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 477 reviews
About the SENTIDO Mediterranean VillageLocation Paralia, Katerini, Central Macedonia 60100
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at SENTIDO Mediterranean Village such as the seasonal outdoor pool and the indoor swimming pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. This luxury hotel also offers a kid's pool, a steam room and a terrace. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Katerini hotel.
- 176 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 18 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 6671 sq ft of conference space
- 620 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Corner/local shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia) (98.3 km / 61.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
SENTIDO Mediterranean Village offers 176 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. This Katerini hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
SENTIDO Mediterranean Village has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
VENUS has 3 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at SENTIDO Mediterranean Village
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property Registry Number – 0936K015A0201600
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Mediterranean Village Hotel
- Mediterranean Village Hotel Katerini
- Mediterranean Village Katerini
- Mediterranean Village Greece/Paralia Katerinis
- Mediterranean Village Hotel Paralia
- SENTIDO Mediterranean Village Hotel Katerini
- SENTIDO Mediterranean Village Hotel
- SENTIDO Mediterranean Village Katerini
- SENTIDO Meterranean Village
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.