Kathmandu Marriott Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 5218 square feet (485 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kids' pool, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Kathmandu Marriott Hotel. An airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 5-star Kathmandu hotel is smoke free.
- 214 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 5218 sq ft of conference space
- 485 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms:
, Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas:
Free self parking
, Valet parking (surcharge)
, Parking (limited spaces)
Airport: Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) (4.6 km / 2.9 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Kathmandu Marriott Hotel offers 214 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a jetted bath, bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Jetted tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cots (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Thamel Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Edamame – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Raksi Music Bar – This bar only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Kathmandu Baking Company – This café serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Rafting nearby
Marriott Spa has 4 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have any requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to lift
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness centre
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at anytime
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Kathmandu Marriott Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property accepts credit cards, debit cards and cash
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property accepts credit cards, debit cards and cash. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property.Guests are provided with hand sanitiser.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines Commitment to Clean (Marriott)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Service animals not allowed
- Debit cards
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: USD 0 per person, per night.
- Administrative fee: USD 0 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 05 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 30 (one-way), (from 5 to 10 years old)
- Valet parking fee: USD 3 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kathmandu Marriott
- Hotel Kathmandu Marriott Hotel Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Kathmandu Marriott Hotel Hotel
- Hotel Kathmandu Marriott Hotel
- Kathmandu Marriott Hotel Kathmandu
- Marriott Hotel
- Kathmandu Marriott Hotel Hotel
- Kathmandu Marriott Hotel Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Marriott Hotel Hotel Kathmandu
You should know
- Kathmandu Marriott Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Kathmandu-Hotels-Kathmandu-Marriott-Hotel.h36715512-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Kathmandu-Hotels-Kathmandu-Marriott-Hotel.h36715512-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Kathmandu-Hotels-Kathmandu-Marriott-Hotel.h36715512-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&