Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with washers/dryers, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- For dining with garden views, stop by Earthwatch Restaurant, one of the property's 3 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to Ayurvedic treatments, body wraps or massages at Himalayan Wellness Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- 9 minutes by car from Pashupatinath Temple and 10 minutes from Boudhanath
Park Village Resort by KGH Group ratings based on 1 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Park Village Resort by KGH Group
31 Oct 2018 by Sachin
About the Park Village Resort by KGH GroupLocation Budhanilkantha, Kathmandu,
Park Village Resort by KGH Group offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. A kid's pool, a hot tub, and a sauna are also featured at the business-friendly Park Village Resort by KGH Group. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Kathmandu hotel is smoke free.
- 90 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 5 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) (10.4 km / 6.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Park Village Resort by KGH Group offers 90 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with washers/dryers and free newspapers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. LED televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Washer and dryer
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Earthwatch Restaurant – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Waterhole Bat – This bar overlooks the pool and garden.
Pagoda Chinese Restaurant – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Al Fresco Restaurant – This poolside restaurant serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Himalayan Wellness Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Union Pay
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NPR 1500 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Park Village Kathmandu
- Park Village KGH Group Hotel Kathmandu
- Park Village Resort Kathmandu
- Village Park Resort
- Park Village KGH Group Hotel
- Park Village KGH Group Kathmandu
- Park Village KGH Group
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.