Find cheap hotels in Kaunakakai
Hotels from £143
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kaunakakai
Most frequently booked hotels in Kaunakakai
Finding Kaunakakai Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Kaunakakai? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 47 Kaunakakai hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kaunakakai
When you're deciding where to stay in Kaunakakai, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following Kaunakakai hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Moloka'i
These Kaunakakai hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Hotel Moloka'i
- Molokai Vacation Properties – Wavecrest
- Castle Molokai Shores
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Kaunakakai liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Summer Special $109/nt Ocean Front ! 1 BR 1 BA Condo, Pool, Tennis, Wifi
The relaxing city of Kaunakakai is known for its entertainment, live music and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Kaunakakai include:
- Wailau Beach
- Murphy's Beach
- Honouli Maloo Bay Beach
- Halawa Bay Beach
- Kapuaiwa Coconut Grove
- Kaanapali Beach
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park
When making plans for your trip to Kaunakakai, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Kalaupapa, HI (LUP) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kaunakakai?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Kaunakakai, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kaunakakai are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually March and February. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas September and May have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 18°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 170 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 19°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 27 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 18°C. Average precipitation for this season is 126 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Kaunakakai is 323 mm.