Find cheap hotels in Kawanehon
Hotels from £31
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kawanehon
Most frequently booked hotels in Kawanehon
Finding Kawanehon-cho Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Kawanehon-cho? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Kawanehon-cho has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kawanehon-cho include:
- Utoge Falls
- Takane Castle
- Uyama Shinrin Park
- Kawane Thermal Spa
- Matsuri Museum Tempaku
When making plans for your holiday in Kawanehon-cho, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Shizuoka (FSZ-Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kawanehon-cho?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Kawanehon-cho, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kawanehon-cho are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 258 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 307 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 343 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 232 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kawanehon-cho is 1140 mm.