Find cheap hotels in Kawasaki
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kawasaki
Most frequently booked hotels in Kawasaki
Finding Kawasaki Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Kawasaki? If you'd like to find a place to stay that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a spot to stay near the area's attractions such as Kawasaki Daishi and Museum of Japanese Houses. You can choose among 39 Kawasaki hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Kawasaki, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Kawasaki offers a variety of accommodation types, so you'll be able to find something that will work for you:
- 3 budget hotels
- 10 family-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kawasaki
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Kawasaki, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotels in Kawasaki for their free breakfast:
- Ailinn Kawasaki
- Toyoko Inn Kawasaki Ekimae Shiyakusho-dori
- Hotel Mets Kawasaki
The culturally-rich city of Kawasaki is known for its shopping. Popular attractions in and around Kawasaki include:
- Kawasaki Daishi
- Museum of Japanese Houses
- Muza Kawasaki Symphony Hall
- Toshiba Science Museum
- Kawasaki Stadium
- Wakamiya Hachiman-gu Shrine
- Yumemigasaki Zoo Park
When making plans for your holiday in Kawasaki, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kawasaki?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Kawasaki, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kawasaki are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 14 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 18°C. Average precipitation for this season is 17 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 12 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kawasaki is 52 mm.