Find cheap hotels in Kawatana-cho
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kawatana-cho
Most frequently booked hotels in Kawatana-cho
Finding Kawatana-cho Hotels
So, you're considering going to Kawatana-cho? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Kawatana-cho has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kawatana-cho include:
- Ryukyu Islands
- Huis Ten Bosch
- Mikawachiyaki Museum
- Saikaibashi Park
- Shinsaikai Bridge
- Todoroki-No-Taki Falls
- Peace Park of Uragashira
When making plans for your trip to Kawatana-cho, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Nagasaki (NGS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kawatana-cho?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Kawatana-cho, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Kawatana-cho are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and December. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 211 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 668 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 676 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 288 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Kawatana-cho is 1843 mm.