Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer separate sitting areas, flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Services include tour or ticket assistance
- 8 minutes on foot from Kelso Abbey and a 2-minute drive from Kelso Racecourse
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
94.0% of guests recommend out of 153 reviews
About the Bellevue Guest HouseLocation Bowmont Street, Kelso, Scotland TD5 7DZ
Bellevue Guest House offers its guests tour or ticket assistance and room service (during limited hours). The front desk is open around the clock. Self parking is free. This 3-star Kelso guesthouse is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 6 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (81.9 km / 50.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Bellevue Guest House offers 6 forms of accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate sitting areas and includes desks. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Kelso guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bellevue House Kelso
- Bellevue Kelso
- Bellevue Guest House Kelso
- Bellevue Guest House Bed And Breakfast Kelso Scotland
- Bellevue Guest House Guesthouse Kelso
- Bellevue Guest House Bed And Breakfast Kelso
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
- Alcohol isn't served at Bellevue Guest House.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.