Find cheap hotels in Kemps Bay
Hotels from £150
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kemps Bay
Most frequently booked hotels in Kemps Bay
Finding Kemps Bay Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Kemps Bay? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Kemps Bay hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Exploring Kemps Bay
The city of Kemps Bay has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kemps Bay include:
- Long Bay Cays
- Andros Island
- Buttonwood Cay
- Barge-Driggs Hill Port
- High Point Cay
When is the Best Time to Explore Kemps Bay?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Kemps Bay, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kemps Bay are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and March. The months with the most rain are October and September, whereas February and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 18°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 137 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 339 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 513 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 328 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Kemps Bay is 1317 mm.