- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cromwell's Bridge
- 3 min walk
- Kenmare Stone Circle
- 5 min walk
- Kenmare Golf Club
- 5 min walk
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry)
- 53 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the historical district, Foley's Kenmare is in an area with good shopping. St. Patrick's Church and Kenmare Heritage Centre are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Kenmare Golf Club and River Valley Stables. Derreen Gardens and Muckross Traditional Farm are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the guest house's central location.
- Cromwell's Bridge - 3 min walk
- Kenmare Stone Circle - 5 min walk
- Kenmare Golf Club - 5 min walk
- Moll's Gap - 9 min drive
- Ladies View - 13 min drive
- Killarney Station - 40 min drive
- Killarney (KIR-Kerry) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- Foleys Irish restaurant – Gastropub offering Irish cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This property is right on the heart of downtown. Clean with renovated bathroom. Free parking in a lot around the corner. Free breakfast in restaurant off menu. Excellent value!