Find cheap hotels in Kepala Batas
Hotels from £11
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kepala Batas
Most frequently booked hotels in Kepala Batas
Finding Kepala Batas Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Kepala Batas? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Kepala Batas
The city of Kepala Batas has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kepala Batas include:
- Kepala Batas Golf Club
- Allanze University - College of Medical Sciences
- Kek Lok Si Temple
- Fort Cornwallis
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion
- Camera Museum
When arranging your Kepala Batas getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kepala Batas?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Kepala Batas, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kepala Batas are typically March and February, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and April, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 11 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 24 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 15 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Kepala Batas is 68 mm.