- Derwent Water
- 3 min drive
- Theatre By The Lake
- 7 min drive
- Catbells Lakeland Walk
- 8 min drive
- Carlisle (CAX)
- 54 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Keswick, Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa is in a rural location and on a lake. Theatre By The Lake and Cumberland Pencil Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Lodore Falls and Crosthwaite Church. Lake District Wildlife Park and Rookin House Activity Centre are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Derwent Water - 3 min drive
- The Puzzling Place - 6 min drive
- Keswick Museum and Art Gallery - 7 min drive
- Theatre By The Lake - 7 min drive
- Catbells Lakeland Walk - 8 min drive
- Penrith Station - 31 min drive
- Manchester (MAN) - 126 min drive
- Where to eat
- 2 AA Rosette Lake View – Fine-dining restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Lake View Lounge – Lobby lounge. Serves lunch and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Mizu Pan Asian – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.