Absolute rip off. Room was £230 and the spa is extra 70 quid on top!!!!! The website does not make it clear at all that the spa isn’t included. You book Ladore Hotel and Spa and that’s it. Room itself is a tiny box room, probably not even 10 meters square. Shower rubbish. Bathroom really small. Wouldn’t come back
- Derwent Water
- 3 min drive
- Theatre By The Lake
- 7 min drive
- Catbells Lakeland Walk
- 8 min drive
- Carlisle (CAX)
- 54 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Keswick, Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa is in a rural location and on a lake. Theatre By The Lake and Cumberland Pencil Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Lodore Falls and Crosthwaite Church. Lake District Wildlife Park and Rookin House Activity Centre are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Derwent Water - 3 min drive
- The Puzzling Place - 6 min drive
- Keswick Museum and Art Gallery - 7 min drive
- Theatre By The Lake - 7 min drive
- Catbells Lakeland Walk - 8 min drive
- Penrith Station - 31 min drive
- Manchester (MAN) - 126 min drive
- Where to eat
- 2 AA Rosette Lake View – Fine-dining restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Lake View Lounge – Lobby lounge. Serves lunch and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Mizu Pan Asian – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Lodore Falls Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A last minute decision to stay for a night, but glad we did. Great location and lovely hotel, but the service is what stood out. Everybody went the extra mile to be sure you were having a great stay. We had the dog with us, but they set us up by the fire for our meals! Not had a six course meal with a dog before!