- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Lodore Falls
- 5 min drive
- Honister Slate Mine
- 7 min drive
- Catbells Lakeland Walk
- 9 min drive
- Barrow-In-Furness (BWF-Walney Island)
- 107 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Scafell Hotel is located in Keswick. Derwent Water and Bowder Stone reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Lake District Wildlife Park and Rookin House Activity Centre.
- Lodore Falls - 5 min drive
- Honister Slate Mine - 7 min drive
- Derwent Water - 8 min drive
- Buttermere - 8 min drive
- Catbells Lakeland Walk - 9 min drive
- Penrith Station - 32 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 120 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Nice hotel in Rosthwaite
The hotel has nice, well appointed rooms. The bathrooms are especially good. The hotel has a main restaurant which is quite posh, but there's a walkers bar around the corner (part of the hotel) which is much better if you've been out walking all day. The only downside is they don't serve food till 6pm. Breakfast is good with a decent cold selection and a hearty cooked option too.