Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, electric kettles and desks
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- 11 minutes on foot from Crosthwaite Church and a 3-minute drive from Cumberland Pencil Museum
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 1022 reviews
About the The Derwentwater HotelLocation Portinscale, Keswick, England CA12 5RE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly The Derwentwater Hotel also features a garden and a lift. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Keswick hotel is smoke free.
- 47 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (200.7 km / 124.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Derwentwater Hotel offers 47 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished. 30-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. This Keswick hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Deers Leap Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Derwent Bar – This bar only serves light fare.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Derwentwater Hotel Keswick
- Derwentwater Hotel
- The Derwentwater Hotel Keswick/Portinscale, Cumbria
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.