- Lodore Falls
- 15 min walk
- Derwent Water
- 4 min drive
- Catbells Lakeland Walk
- 7 min drive
- Carlisle (CAX)
- 56 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Leathes Head Country House Hotel is located in Keswick. Lodore Falls and Crosthwaite Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Derwent Water and Ullswater. Lake District Wildlife Park and Rookin House Activity Centre are also worth visiting.
- Lodore Falls - 15 min walk
- Derwent Water - 4 min drive
- Catbells Lakeland Walk - 7 min drive
- Theatre By The Lake - 9 min drive
- Honister Slate Mine - 10 min drive
- Penrith Station - 28 min drive
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) - 106 min drive
- Where to eat
- Graphite Bar – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.