Find cheap hotels in Khemarak Phoumin
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Khemarak Phoumin
Most frequently booked hotels in Khemarak Phoumin
Finding Koh Kong Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Koh Kong? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Koh Kong
When you're deciding where to stay in Koh Kong, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
These Koh Kong hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Koh Kong Bay Hotel
- Apex Koh Kong Hotel
Exploring Koh Kong
The city of Koh Kong has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Koh Kong include:
- Dong Tong Market
- Koh Kong Beach
- Peam Krasaop Wildlife Sanctuary
- Tatai Waterfall
- Narrowest Point Sign
When is the Best Time to Explore Koh Kong?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Koh Kong, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Koh Kong are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 16 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 28 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 20 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Koh Kong is 68 mm.