Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine and garden views while dining at Dining Room
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 2-minute drive from Harvington Hall and a few minutes from Severn Valley Railway
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 1106 reviews
About the Hogarths Stone ManorLocation Stone, Kidderminster, England DY10 4PJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hogarths Stone Manor. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of Hogarths Stone Manor was completed in March 2016. This Tudor Kidderminster hotel is smoke free.
- 56 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1926
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (45.8 km / 28.4 mi)
- Train station: Kidderminster Station (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hogarths Stone Manor offers 56 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Dining Room – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Hive Bar – Overlooking the garden, this cocktail bar specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Burrow – This lobby lounge specialises in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: GBP 30.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 30.00 per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hogarths Stone Manor Hotel Kidderminster
- Hogarths Stone Manor Hotel
- Hogarths Stone Manor Kidderminster
- Hogarths Stone Manor
- Hogarths Stone Manor Worcestershire
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).