Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, cable TV and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at one of the 2 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Independence Square and a few minutes from Ukrainian National Opera House
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee
Premier Hotel Rus ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Premier Hotel Rus
2 Eurovision Weeks
31 May 2017 by Daria Karpik
Dear our Guest! Thank You very much for choosing Premier Hotel Rus and for spending time to write a review about Your stay. It is always great when our Guests mention our staff as our strong point. Personal service - this is what we work on very hard and believe that only personal attitude to each Guest make our place so comfortable and welcoming. Looking forward to see You again among our Guests. Happy Birthday once againe! Wish You bright trips and unforgettable impressions) Kind regards, Daria Karpik Deputy Front Office Manager Premier Hotel Rus
excellent, would stay here again
4 Aug 2019 by Deputy Front Office Manager
Dear Guest! Thank You for choosing Premier Hotel Rus! We take into account Your requests. We make every effort to update the equipment and design of the rooms. But since the hotel has a large number base, the update is done gradually. But we are working on this. Nevertheless, we would like to invite You again to give us the opportunity to improve more Your opinion about the hotel. Have a nice day! Kind regards, Olena Senko Deputy Front Office Manager
4 Aug 2019 by Deputy Front Office Manager
Dear Guest, First of all let me kindly thank you for choosing Premier Hotel Rus as your preferable accommodation in Kiev and for finding time to share with us your experience about recent stay with us. I was happy to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. It would be a pleasure to personally assist You with choosing a room suitable for Your needs. Hope to welcome You back to the hotel in the near future. Thank You once more for choosing to stay at Premier Hotel Rus, Kiev Kind regards, Olena Senko Deputy Front Office Manager
12 Nov 2018 by Deputy Front Office Manager
Dear Guest , Thank you for choosing and staying at Premier Hotel Rus in Kyiv. We are glad to hear that we could meet your expectation and made your stay satisfied. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Kind regards, Olena Senko Deputy Front Office Manager
Zentralgelegenes Hotel alles kurzfristig zu Fuß er
17 Jan 2018 by margarita eryga
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for choosing Premier Hotel Rus for your accommodation in Kiev and for taking time to share with us your impressions following the recent stay. We appreciate your positive comments regarding our convenient location, breakfast, service and value for price paid. Kindly be informed that the comfort of our guests is the highest priority, therefore we strive to provide superior service experience for each of our guests. We constantly renovate our rooms, in order to make our guests stay as much comfortable as possible. Thank you again for your comments and for helping us to be better. Our guests' appreciation is the best compliment for us. Hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon. With best regards, Margarita Eryga Deputy Front Office Manager
About the Premier Hotel RusLocation 4, Hospital'na str, Kiev, 01601
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a meeting room. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 17222 square feet (1600 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the business-friendly Premier Hotel Rus. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. This 3-star Kiev hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 451 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 17222 sq ft of conference space
- 1600 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1979
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Kiev (KBP-Borispol Intl.) (33.6 km / 20.9 mi)
- Train station: Kiev Passajirskii Station (3.9 km / 2.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Premier Hotel Rus offers 451 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Cable televisions are provided. This Kiev hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Rus – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Sushi Bar – This sushi bar specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Terrace Bar – This bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Lobby Bar – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: UAH 800 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: UAH 350 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: UAH 550 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: UAH 800 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Rus Accord
- Rus Accord
- Rus Accord Hotel
- Rus Accord Hotel Kiev
- Rus Accord Kiev
- Premier Hotel Rus Kiev
- Premier Hotel Rus
- Premier Rus Kiev
- Premier Rus
- Rus Hotel Kiev
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Premier Hotel Rus offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.