Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer phones
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while dining at Terracotta Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and a meeting room
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of St. Volodymyr's Cathedral and Ukrainian National Opera House
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 580 reviews
About the Premier Palace HotelLocation 5-7/29, Tarasa Shevchenka Blvd., Kiev, 01004
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 August 2019 until 25 August 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
Premier Palace Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. The luxury Premier Palace Hotel also features a casino, a hair salon, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available for a fee.
- 289 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1909
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk safe
- Beauty salon
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Kiev (KBP-Borispol Intl.) (34.3 km / 21.3 mi)
- Train station: Kiev Passajirskii Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Premier Palace Hotel offers 289 forms of accommodation.
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to noon.
Terracotta Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ikigai Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Wolkonsky Patisserie – This Cafe specialises in French cuisine. Open daily.
Fan Fest Sports Bar – This sports bar only serves light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Lobby Bar – This lobby lounge serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Check-in time starts at 03:00 PM
- Check-out by 12:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 28.5 per pet, per day
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.39 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 31 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 28.5 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Premier Palace
- Premier Palace Hotel
- Premier Palace Hotel Kiev
- Premier Palace Kiev
- Premier Palace
You should know
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).