- Liked: Cleanliness
- Dharavandhoo Mosque
- 13 min walk
- Dharavandhoo Island (DRV)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kihaadhuffaru Island, Kihaa Maldives is in a rural location and by the ocean. Local points of interest include Dharavandhoo Mosque.
- Dharavandhoo Mosque - 13 min walk
- Dharavandhoo Island (DRV) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hanifaru Bay – Ocean-view buffet restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare. Kids' menu available.
- Spices – Poolside restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Sarong – Poolside restaurant offering Pan-Asian cuisine. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Toddy – Poolside bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
The island itself is the best one I have been to in the Maldives, our room was lovely as was the position it was in watching the sun go down but the cleansenss was good and I had to tell the young lad doing it several times the things he hadn’t cleaned properly or at all,the mini bar was crap and even when we asked for drinks we didn’t get them for a couple of days sometimes and had to complain to reception, the restaurant staff were very good and the food was acceptable, as I said the island itself is amazing but the people in charge of different services need to oversee their staff better, in other words better man management is needed,we never go back to the same island because we like to explore different ones but would recommend people try kihaa