Renovations + Closures
This property is closed from 24 March 2020 to 14 July 2020 (dates subject to change).
The property will be renovating from 01 September 2019 until 31 March 2021 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt, you can cool off in one of the 5 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, a hot tub and a garden. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Kihei resort is smoke free.
- 300 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 2 bars or lounges
- 4560 sq ft of conference space
- 424 sq. m of conference space
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools -5
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Kahului, HI (OGG) (25.9 km / 16.1 mi)
Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt offers 300 forms of accommodation with minibars (stocked with some free items) and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, bathrobes, designer toiletries and hairdryers. This Kihei resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Morimoto Maui – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Ka'ana Kitchen – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Bumbye Beach Bar – This poolside restaurant only serves lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
5 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Canoe on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Awili Spa and Salon Spa has 10 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 35 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Debit cards not accepted
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 54.92 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Beach loungers
- Fitness centre access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 49 for adults, and USD 18 and USD 24.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Andaz Hotel
- Andaz Hotel Maui Wailea
- Andaz Maui Wailea
- Andaz Maui Wailea Resort concept Hyatt
- Andaz Maui Resort concept Hyatt
- Andaz Maui Wailea concept Hyatt
- Andaz Maui concept Hyatt
- Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort a concept by Hyatt
- Andaz Maui at Wailea a Hyatt Hotel
- Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt Kihei
- Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt Resort
- Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort - a concept by Hyatt Resort Kihei
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Kihei-Hotels-Andaz-Maui-at-Wailea-Resort---a-concept-by-Hyatt.h2552-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Kihei-Hotels-Andaz-Maui-at-Wailea-Resort---a-concept-by-Hyatt.h2552-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Kihei-Hotels-Andaz-Maui-at-Wailea-Resort---a-concept-by-Hyatt.h2552-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&