Find cheap hotels in Kilcoy
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kilcoy
Most frequently booked hotels in Kilcoy
Finding Kilcoy Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Kilcoy? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Kilcoy has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kilcoy include:
- Yowie Park
- Kilcoy Golf Club
- Somerset Dam
- Somerset Regional Art Gallery – The Condensery
- Conondale National Park
When making plans for your trip to Kilcoy, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Brisbane, QLD (BNE) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kilcoy?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Kilcoy, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kilcoy are typically December and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are January and October, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 17°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Kilcoy is 35 mm.