Find cheap hotels in Kilcrohane
Hotels from £60
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kilcrohane
Most frequently booked hotels in Kilcrohane
Finding Kilcrohane Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Kilcrohane? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Kilcrohane has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kilcrohane include:
- Sheep's Head Peninsula
- Mizen Head
- Bantry House
- Dun Na Sead
- Mount Gabriel
- Kilravock Garden
- Schull Harbour
When is the Best Time to Explore Kilcrohane?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Kilcrohane, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Kilcrohane are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas June and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 290 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 177 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 233 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 334 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Kilcrohane is 1034 mm.