Find cheap hotels in Kimstad
Hotels from £56
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kimstad
Most frequently booked hotels in Kimstad
Finding Kimstad Hotels
So, you're considering going to Kimstad? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Kimstad has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kimstad include:
- Norrkoping Art Museum
- Work Museum
- City Museum
- Louis de Geer Concert and Congress Hall
- Power Park
When making plans for your holiday in Kimstad, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Norrkoping (NRK) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kimstad?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Kimstad, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kimstad are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and July, whereas February and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 13°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kimstad is 20 mm.