- Highland Wildlife Park
- 3 min drive
- Loch Morlich
- 19 min drive
- Cairngorms National Park
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
This holiday home is located in Kingussie. CairnGorm Mountain and Kingussie Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cairngorms National Park and Loch Insh. Highland Wildlife Park and Speyside Wildlife are also worth visiting.
- Highland Wildlife Park - 3 min drive
- Dalwhinnie Distillery - 19 min drive
- Loch Morlich - 19 min drive
- CairnGorm Mountain - 29 min drive
- Cairngorms National Park - 29 min drive
- Kingussie Station - 3 min drive
- Inverness (INV) - 53 min drive
About this property
Lovingly Restored Traditional Stone House in the Cairngorms National Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Lovely house in nice location.. Centre for all att
House was very neat and clean..lovely bedrooms.. With books and toys for childrens...nice surroundings and centre on A9 towards Inverness.. Welcome kit and other facilities are very good.. Really would like to stay again..