Find cheap hotels in Kingwood
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kingwood
Most frequently booked hotels in Kingwood
Finding Kingwood Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Kingwood? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kingwood
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Kingwood, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like this Kingwood hotel for the free breakfast:
- The Preston County Inn
The city of Kingwood has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kingwood include:
- Hovatter's Wildlife Zoo
- Cranesville Swamp Natural Area
- Cathedral State Park
- Coopers Rock State Forest
- West Virginia University
- Wisp Resort
- Mountaineer Field
When making plans for your holiday in Kingwood, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Morgantown, WV (MGW-Morgantown Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kingwood?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Kingwood, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Kingwood are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and July, whereas October and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 258 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 312 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 278 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kingwood is 1096 mm.