Find cheap hotels in Kirkehamn
Hotels from £106
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kirkehamn
Most frequently booked hotels in Kirkehamn
Finding Kirkehamn Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Kirkehamn? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Kirkehamn has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kirkehamn include:
- Gronnes Sjobad
- Flekkefjord Museum
- Lista Lighthouse
- Havika Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Kirkehamn?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Kirkehamn, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Kirkehamn are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are March and November, whereas July and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 17°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 13°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kirkehamn is 33 mm.