Find cheap hotels in Kiryat Gat
Hotels from £81
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kiryat Gat
Most frequently booked hotels in Kiryat Gat
Finding Kiryat Gat Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Kiryat Gat? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Kiryat Gat
The city of Kiryat Gat has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kiryat Gat include:
- Beit Guvrin National Park
- Tomb of Sheikh Awad
- Ashkelon Marina
- Ashkelon National Park
- Ashkelon Beach
- Eye of the Sun
- Ashdod MonArt Arts Centre
When making plans for your holiday in Kiryat Gat, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kiryat Gat?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Kiryat Gat, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kiryat Gat are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 259 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 257 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kiryat Gat is 531 mm.