Find cheap hotels in Kitaibaraki
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kitaibaraki
Most frequently booked hotels in Kitaibaraki
Finding Kitaibaraki Hotels
So, you're considering going to Kitaibaraki? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Kitaibaraki has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kitaibaraki include:
- Ujo Noguchi Memorial Hall
- Tenshin Memorial Museum of Art
- Izura Beach
- Nakosonoseki Park
- Nakagamato's Japanese Maple
- Spa Resort Hawaiians
When making plans for your trip to Kitaibaraki, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Fukushima (FKS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kitaibaraki?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Kitaibaraki, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kitaibaraki are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and July, whereas January and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Kitaibaraki is 40 mm.