Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, electric kettles and free toiletries
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby and coffee/tea in a common area
- 15 minutes by car from Fountains Abbey and 8 minutes from Harrogate Convention Centre
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 525 reviews
About the Newton House YorkshireLocation 5-7 York Place, Knaresborough, England HG5 0AD
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. Newton House Yorkshire also features coffee/tea in common area and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. This 3.5-star Knaresborough guesthouse is smoke free.
- 12 guestrooms or units
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee in lobby
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Train station: Knaresborough Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Newton House Yorkshire offers 12 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. This Knaresborough guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 9 AM and at the weekend from 8:30 AM to 10 AM.
Newton House Yorkshire has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 7 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Newton House Yorkshire Guesthouse Knaresborough
- Newton House Yorkshire Guesthouse
- Newton House Yorkshire Knaresborough
- Guesthouse Newton House Yorkshire Knaresborough
- Knaresborough Newton House Yorkshire Guesthouse
- Guesthouse Newton House Yorkshire
- Newton House Yorkshire