Find cheap hotels in Knockvicar
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Knockvicar
Most frequently booked hotels in Knockvicar
Finding Knockvicar Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Knockvicar? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Knockvicar has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Knockvicar include:
- Lough Key Forest Park
- Carrick-on-Shannon Golf Club
- Boyle Abbey
- King House
- Boyle Golf Course
- Arigna Mining Experience
- Ballinafad Castle
When making plans for your trip to Knockvicar, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Knock (NOC-Ireland West) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Knockvicar?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Knockvicar, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Knockvicar are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and August, whereas April and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 199 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 169 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 242 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Knockvicar is 813 mm.