Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, 24-hour room service and Smart TVs
- Free local cuisine breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local and international cuisine and a beachfront location while dining at Chom Dao Restaurant
- Take a swim in the 4 outdoor pools
- Indulge with aromatherapy, Swedish massages or facials at Bandara Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, sailing and kayaking
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Bo Phut Beach and a 2-minute drive from Fisherman's Village Plaza
- Airport, shopping centre and ferry terminal shuttle service available for a fee
Bandara Resort & Spa ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Bandara Resort & Spa
Nice hotel, great area
Fantastic Hotel, excellent value for money
very nice resort hotel
24 Apr 2019 by gege
Dear Valued Guests, Thank you for staying with us and sharing your recent stay experience. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the sun bed reservation. We try our best to minimize and provide enough sunbed for our guests. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Thank you once again for staying with us at Bandara Resort & Spa, Samui. I hope you will continue to consider Bandara for your holidays and we would surely wait for your next visit. With Best Regards, Evangeline A. Raquel Personal Assistant to General Manager
Hôtel très agréable
6 Feb 2018 by gege
Dear Jean, Thank you for sharing your experience of your recent holiday with us at Bandara Resort & Spa Samui, as always we are delighted when we make such a wonderful impact, and I'm thrilled to hear that your stay was up to your expectations. I hope you will continue to consider Bandara for your holidays and we would surely wait for your next visit. With Best Regards, Evangeline A. Raquel Events Manager
30 Jan 2018 by gege
Dear Patou34300, Thank you for choosing Bandara Resort & Spa Samui for your holiday destination. We are delighted that you had a wonderful holiday with us and consider our Bandara as one of the best hotel you've ever been. Thank you once again for staying with us at Bandara Resort & Spa, Samui. I hope you will continue to consider Bandara for your holidays and we would surely wait for your next visit. With Best Regards, Evangeline A. Raquel Events Manager
Es lohnt sich
25 May 2017 by gege
Dear Blerim, Thank you once again for making Bandara Resort & Spa, Samui your preferred choice. On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back and to deliver another pure Bandara Asian experience. With Best Regards, Evangeline A. Raquel Events Manager
Schöne Ablage, Personal freundlich, hilfsbereit
20 Feb 2017 by gege
Dear Valued Guests, On Behalf of our entire team we would like to thank you for sharing your experience of your recent holiday with us at Bandara Resort & Spa Samui by posting your review here. We are looking forward welcoming you back again for another amazing Bandara pure Asian experience. With Best Regards, Evangeline A. Raquel Events Manager
About the Bandara Resort & SpaLocation 178/2 Moo 1, Bophut, Koh Samui, Surat Thani 84320
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as umbrellas and sunloungers. At Bandara Resort & Spa, you can cool off in one of the 4 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is available daily. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This Art Deco resort also offers a free kid's club, a kid's pool and a fitness centre. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of Bandara Resort & Spa was completed in December 2018. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Koh Samui resort.
- 168 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 6 buildings
- 2 bars by the pool
- 2 bars or lounges
- 1415 sq ft of conference space
- 131.48 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2005
- Local cuisine
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Ko Samui (USM) (7.2 km / 4.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, area shuttle, cruise terminal shuttle, ferry terminal shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Bandara Resort & Spa offers 168 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. 43-inch Smart televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Separate bedroom
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free local cuisine breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Chom Dao Restaurant – This beachfront restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Pool Bar – This bar is located by the pool. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Beach Bar – This beach bar specialises in local and international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Ling cafe – This lobby lounge overlooks the pool and garden. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
4 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Bandara Spa has 5 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and sports massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Bandara Resort & Spa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Debit cards
- Maximum number of children who can stay free 3
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 10000 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 500.00 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bandara Resort Spa
- Bandara Koh Samui
- Bandara Resort
- Bandara Resort Koh Samui
You should know
- Bandara Resort & Spa offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.