Find cheap hotels in Koh Ta Kiev
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Koh Ta Kiev
Most frequently booked hotels in Koh Ta Kiev
Finding Koh Ta Kiev Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Koh Ta Kiev? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Koh Ta Kiev
The city of Koh Ta Kiev has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Koh Ta Kiev include:
- Bamboo Island
- Otres Beach
- Ochheuteal Beach
- Ream National Park
- Serendipity Beach
- Sokha Beach
- Independence Beach
When arranging your Koh Ta Kiev getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Sihanoukville (KOS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Koh Ta Kiev?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Koh Ta Kiev, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Koh Ta Kiev are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 16 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 28 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 20 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Koh Ta Kiev is 68 mm.