Find cheap hotels in Koh Tonsay
Hotels from £13
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Koh Tonsay
Most frequently booked hotels in Koh Tonsay
Finding Koh Tonsay Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Koh Tonsay? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Koh Tonsay
The city of Koh Tonsay has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Koh Tonsay include:
- Kep Beach
- Kep National Park
- Crab Market
- Mac Cuu Tombs
- La Plantation
- Kampot Salt Fields
- Wat Kiri Sela
When making plans for your trip to Koh Tonsay, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Phu Quoc (PQC-Phu Quoc Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Koh Tonsay?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Koh Tonsay, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Koh Tonsay are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 16 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 28 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 20 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Koh Tonsay is 68 mm.