Find cheap hotels in Kokubunji
Hotels from £25
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kokubunji
Most frequently booked hotels in Kokubunji
Finding Kokubunji Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Kokubunji? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Kokubunji has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kokubunji include:
- Musashi Kokubunji Park
- Musashi Kokubunji Temple
- Tonogayato Garden
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Tokyo Tower
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- Museum of Japanese Houses
When making plans for your holiday in Kokubunji, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kokubunji?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Kokubunji, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Kokubunji are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kokubunji is 38 mm.