Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with furnished patios, Tempur-Pedic beds and deep-soaking bathtubs
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include 2 restaurants, a poolside bar and 2 bars/lounges
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with hydrotherapy, facials or detox wraps at Suvadiva Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, an outdoor tennis court and a fitness centre
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 361 reviews
About the Mercure Maldives Kooddoo ResortLocation Gaafu Alifu Atoll, Kooddoo, 20219
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities such as snorkelling and scuba diving. A free manager's reception is offered on selected days. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This beach resort also offers a free kid's club, an outdoor pool and a kid's pool. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Kooddoo resort.
- 68 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2017
- Bar by the pool
- Manager's reception (free)
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Male (MLE-Velana Intl.)
Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort offers 68 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and DVD players. Rooms open to furnished patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Tempur-Pedic beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 49-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Kooddoo resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include minibars and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Private patio (furnished)
- Tempur-Pedic beds
- Deep soaking tub
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
The resort hosts a free manager's reception on selected days.
Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort has 2 restaurants on site.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Fishing on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Kayaking on site
- Waterskiing on site
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
Suvadiva Spa has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 5 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 5
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
All guests must show a valid passport and return flight confirmation at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 55 minutes via a flight to Kooddoo domestic airport and then less than 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) by buggy to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 14 days before their expected arrival. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 72 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 55 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No lifts
- Tax ID – 149891GST001
- Union Pay
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 300.00 per stay
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 130.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 65.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 160.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 80.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Airplane transfer per adult: USD 360 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 290 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This seasonal tax is USD 6 per person, per night for stays from April 8th to December 31st. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 55 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Maldives Resort Opening February 2017
- Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Opening February 2017
- Mercure Maldives Opening February 2017
- Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort (Opening October 2016)
- Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort (Opening August 2016)
- Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort (Opening December 2016)
- Mercure Maldives Kooddoo Resort Opening February 2017
You should know
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- To get to the property, guests need to transfer by airplane. Transfers need to be confirmed by contacting the property at least 72 hours before travel at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.