Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with furnished balconies or patios, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Achilles Main Restaurant, a buffet restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Take a swim in the indoor and 4 outdoor pools
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, body treatments or massages at Aphrodite Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes 2 outdoor tennis courts, a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- 5 minutes by car from Tigaki Beach and 6 minutes from Port of Kos
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 2109 reviews
About the Astir Odysseus Kos Resort & SpaLocation Tigaki, Kos, Kos Island 85300
All-inclusive room rates at Astir Odysseus Kos Resort & Spa are available. These rates are higher because they include on-site food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks and local beverages included
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Limited gourmet or à la carte dining
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Room service
- Airport transfers
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- All meals served buffet style
- À la carte or gourmet dining is limited
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Additional gratuities accepted
- All on-site activities, facilities and equipment included
- Airport transfers not included
- Gratuities not included
- Room service not included
- All food and beverages included
Some rates at Astir Odysseus Kos Resort & Spa are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Astir Odysseus Kos Resort & Spa, you can cool off in one of the 4 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is served daily. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury hotel also offers a free kid's club, a kid's pool and outdoor tennis courts. Free self parking is available. This 5-star Kos hotel is smoke free.
- 337 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 2009
- Breakfast available (free)
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools -4
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Outdoor tennis courts -2
- Children's club (free)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.) (20.8 km / 12.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Astir Odysseus Kos Resort & Spa offers 337 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. 24-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Kos hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily.
Achilles Main Restaurant – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Argo Tavern – This beachfront restaurant specialises in Greek cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Ithaka A la Carte – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
4 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a kid's pool, other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Rock climbing on site
- Beach volleyball on site
Aphrodite Spa has 3 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Astir Odysseus Kos Resort & Spa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Property Registry Number – 1471K015A0350200
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Astir Kos
- Astir Odysseus
- Astir Odysseus Kos
- Astir Odysseus Kos Resort
- Astir Odysseus Resort
- Astir Resort
- Kos Astir Odysseus
- Kos Resort
- Odysseus Kos
- Astir Odysseus Kos Resort & Spa Tigaki
- Astir Odysseus Kos Resort Spa
- Astir Odysseus Kos & Spa Kos
- Astir Odysseus Kos Resort & Spa Kos
- Astir Odysseus Kos Resort & Spa Hotel
- Astir Odysseus Kos Resort & Spa Hotel Kos
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Astir Odysseus Kos Resort & Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.