Find cheap hotels in Kosching
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kosching
Most frequently booked hotels in Kosching
Finding Kosching Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Kosching? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Kosching has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kosching include:
- Ingolstadt Village Factory Outlet
- Audi Forum
- Geographic Center of Bavaria
- Roman and Bavarian Museum
- Kipfenberg Park
- Romerkastell Abusina
- Erholungszentrum Kratzmuehle
When is the Best Time to Explore Kosching?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Kosching, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kosching are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Kosching is 22 mm.