- Sabah State Mosque
- 5 min drive
- Sutera Harbour
- 6 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.)
- 8 min drive
- Imago Shopping Mall
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, Shangri La's Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa is in Kota Kinabalu's Tanjung Aru neighbourhood. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Centre Point. Travelling with kids? Consider Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square.
- Sabah State Mosque - 5 min drive
- Sabah State Museum - 6 min drive
- Sutera Harbour - 6 min drive
- Kompleks Asia City - 7 min drive
- Imago Shopping Mall - 8 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 7 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe' TATU – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Borneo Lounge; Bar – Pool-view lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily.
- Shang Palace – Garden-view restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Coco-Joe's Bar; Grill – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Shangri La's Tanjung Aru Resort and Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A great place with younger children
It’s a really nice hotel for families with younger children. The pools, the food and the facilities are great. The only disappointment we had was the beach, actually the sea. The beach had the red flag and was closed all nights we stayed due to the stingy jellyfish. I hope the hotel could bring in more efforts to protect and clean its lagoon.