Find cheap hotels in Kótronas
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kótronas
Most frequently booked hotels in Kótronas
Finding Kótronas Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Kótronas? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Kótronas has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kótronas include:
- Diros Caves
- Mavrovouni Beach
- Kelefas Castle
- Koita Towers
- Mavrovouni Beach
- Gerolimenas Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Kótronas?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Kótronas, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kótronas are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Kótronas is 22 mm.